- 020 7540 5620
- 020 7511 5924
- Charlotte Robinson
Log in to access Rokeby Connect
via the icon or the following link:
Are you feeling tired or stressed?
Do you need to talk?
Email: email@example.comBack To Top
Raising concerns and resolving complaints
From time to time parents, and others connected with the school, will become aware of matters which cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations the Governing Body has adopted a “Complaints Procedure”.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
- Usually be possible to resolve problems by informal means
- Be simple to use and understand
- Be non-adversarial
- Provide confidentiality
- Allow problems to be handled swiftly
- Address all the points at issue
- Inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to recur.
Full details of the procedure may be obtained from the School Reception.