- 020 7540 5620
- 020 7511 5924
- Charlotte Robinson
Log in to access Rokeby Connect
via the icon or the following link:
Are you feeling tired or stressed?
Do you need to talk?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack To Top
Raising concerns and resolving complaints
From time to time parents, and others connected with the school, will become aware of matters which cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations the Governing Body has adopted a “Complaints Procedure”.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
- Usually be possible to resolve problems by informal means
- Be simple to use and understand
- Be non-adversarial
- Provide confidentiality
- Allow problems to be handled swiftly
- Address all the points at issue
- Inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to recur.
Full details of the procedure may be obtained from the School Reception.Back To Top
How to find us
We are located on Barking Road next to Caning Town McDonalds (Morgan Road).
Our nearest station is Canning Town which is served by both the DLR and the Jubilee Line. The station is less than 10 minutes walk.
There are a number of bus routes which pass in front of the school, these include:
- 5 – Romford Market to Canning Town (via Romford and Barking)
- 115 – East Ham to Aldgate East Station (via Limehouse)
- 276 – Gateway Surgical Centre, Plaistow to Stoke Newington Common (via Stratford and Hackney)
- 300 – Wandsworth Health Centre, East Ham to Canning Town Station
- 330 – Wanstead Park Station to Canning Town Station (via Forest Gate and Upton Park)
- 541 – Appleby Centre, Canning Town to Prince Regent Bus Station (via Custom House)
For more information please visit TFL's journey planner.